The graphics and effects are awesome but make it more smooth in future as it is bit laggy. Well done :)
This game was made for the GDevelop Gamejam #1
- PRESS F11 to play in real FULL SCREEN
There is a guide during the game play teaching the user how to play. But here tips:
- PRESS [R] to restart the last checkpoint
- You can always start a new game from main menu if you run out of resource or get stuck in some level.
- Preserve your resources to beat hard levels.
Please feel free to leave a message, suggestion or any feedback.
Credits and Thanks to
- Free Particle Library for Gdevelop by Wishforge https://wishforge.itch.io/free-gdevelop-particles-library
- Ambient Song: horror-atmosphere-background http://chosic.com
- SRA Free Pixel Font Pack by Lana Ro https://lana-ro.itch.io/sra-free-pixel-font-pack
- SFX: jfxr https://jfxr.frozenfractal.com/
- VFX: Free PSD Brushes - Brusheezzy https://www.brusheezy.com/
- Gdevelop team and evanglists https://gdevelop.io/
- Discord members for general questions https://discord.gg/rjdYHvj
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i loved the mechanism. And the graphics damn....i can see the amount of hard work here. Also the audio. The environment you designed is perfect itself. Great work .
also plz do consider trying our game as well. we would love to get your opinion 😊
Please rate it :)
I will check yours as well! Thanks!
You did a fantastic job with this game, developing an ambient atmosphere between the graphics and audio, and the mechanics are super interesting and unique. As a trackpad user, the whole "switch tool" technique was a bit tricky to figure out on account of not having a scroll wheel, but not unmanageable, and the difficulty curve spiked hard, but otherwise I really enjoyed this game, both mechanically and presentation-wise.
Thank you very much!
I havent consider trackpad users when developing. My fault!
I am glad you enjoyed.
It is a good idea to collect, save and recycle as much resource as you can to the last 2 levels.
great, but I wish you can make a better background.
this one burns my eyes